The Economic Times presents the 4th edition of The Sales Strategy Summit 2018, co-powered by Mind Tickle, focused on the theme ‘Unlocking Minds’
June 2018, Mumbai : While India is poised to emerge as one of the largest economies of the world, the way customers buy and businesses sell is fast changing. As market conditions evolve and change rapidly, so too do consumer buying attitudes and behaviours. Today’s buyers are more demanding, insisting on both off-the-shelf products and complex, customized solutions with different levels of sales support.
Sales leaders and business owners in their struggle to adapt to fast-changing selling trends are facing a testing time trying to meet business objectives and remain profitable. Every day, CEOs and sales leaders face the urgency of meeting targets, a task made all the more complicated by globalisation and customers’ changing needs.
The 4th edition of The Economic Times Sales Strategy Summit is gathering some of the most successful sales leaders from across the region, bringing innovation and collaboration across all industries to achieve increased revenue growth. Get access to 20+ Sales Analysis Sessions and a lot more in the panel discussions with MDs, CEOs and Sales Leaders unravelling sales strategies that deliver impact and value across a variety of business scenarios. Get to learn from industry leaders on diverse topics, such as optimising sales channels with the most cost-effective methods as leaders deliver insights on strategizing your sales forecasting to cut costs, increase closing ratios and gain greater revenues.
Anuj Mathur, CEO, Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance Company, is of the view that Artificial Intelligence is a good enabler for process efficiencies. He opines that, “For AI to have significant impact on sales it requires a lot of credible data on which it can effectively work on. With the rise in mobile penetration and data usage, there is a significant improvement in the quality of data availability. As this improves further we shall see AI as a great enabler for business, particularly in the context of digital shift we are witnessing. It will help customers get recommendations based on their implied needs basis the data availability, which AI can do seamlessly. This would ensure we are presenting more targeted propositions to our esteemed customers and also providing superior experience based on their preferred channel. Hence, AI is seen as a catalyst which would grow business in the medium to long term, making both seller and customers more informed.”
Speaking ahead of the Summit, Deepak Lamba, President, Worldwide Media and CEO, Times Strategic Solutions, offered his thoughts, stating, “Disruption is the new normal today, and this flux is not just true for products and services, but also the sales strategies and paradigms we knew as effective. As the market evolves rapidly, to fail to prepare the right sales strategy is to prepare to fail, and The Economic Times Sales Strategy Summit arms attendees with the tools needed to pursue a trajectory of explosive growth, helping them stay ahead of the curve at all times.”
Key themes for deliberations at the Summit includes :
- Think like a Sales Leader & understand: How to compete in the volatile market and how you can thrive.
- Design, Build, & Manage your Sales Plan: Learn from the best in the industry on what it takes to create a sales strategy that makes an organization future ready, innovative and agile.
- Mapping your strategies: Strategize your sales plan and align it with current capabilities.
High profile panelists at the Summit includes :
- Aditya Paranjpe, Head IOT, KloudQ Technologies
- Albert Almeida, COO, Non-Movies, BookMyShow
- Aslam Karmali, CEO & Sr. Vice President, Retail (India & International), Eureka Forbes
- Bharat Wakhlu, Resident Director, Tata Group
- Dinesh Aggarwal, Joint Managing Director, Anchor Electricals
- John Mattone, Former executive coach to the late Steve Jobs
- Krishna Depura, CEO and co-founder, MindTickle
- Lalit Bhise, CEO co- Founder, Bizom
- Mani Rangarajan, Chief Business Officer, com
- Neeraj Bansal, CEO, DHL SmarTrucking
- Prahlad Kakkar, Brand Guru
- Prashant Bindal, Chief Sales Officer, LODHA Group
- Praveen Dalal, Head Sales (India) & Business Head(SAARC), Godrej Consumer Products
- Ranjeet Kumar, Applicate IT Sellina BOT
- Safdar Hussain, Head of Artificial Intelligence, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Sashi Kumar, Head of Sales, India, com
- Shaji Koshy, Senior Vice President (Sales & Marketing) – Royal Enfield
- Subrat Parda, CEO, CO-Founder, RaceTrack AI
- Sunil Jose, CEO & Country Head India, Salesforce
- Suresh Pillai, CEO, BrandIdea Analytics
- Vijay Udasi, Partner, Nielsen
- Vikas Agnihotri, Director Auto, BFSI, CPG, Telecom, Travel, Media & Entertainment, Google
- Vikas Mittal, CEO, Magma HDI General Insurance Co.
- Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
- Yamini Bhat, CEO & Co-Founder, VYMO
- Yaquta Mandviwala, Partner, Bain & Company
The Economics Times Sales Strategy Summit 2018 is an ideal platform to meet like-minded C-suite leaders and decision makers who understand that disruption and innovation are the only way to not survive, but thrive in today’s disruptive era.
About ET Edge
Times Strategic Solutions Ltd., functional under the brand name ET Edge, is an Economic Times initiative founded to empower multiple industries and segments by sharing critical business knowledge through strategic conferences and summits. Encompassing the Indian business vista, ET Edge strives to bring together visionaries and key leaders on its knowledge platforms to create social and business ecology conducive to the positive changes required by the industry. The main aim of this initiative is to channel global business intelligence through summits and conferences in overarching lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies.